The Voice of Social Work in Ontario
The Ontario Association of Social Workers (OASW) is a bilingual organization that provides a voice for social workers in Ontario. OASW has more than 7000 members.
OASW does so by:
- speaking on behalf of the interests and concerns of social workers.
- advocating for the improvement of social policies and programs directly affecting social work practice and client groups served.
- articulating the value and contribution of the profession to the public, employers, government and stakeholders.
- supporting continuing competency through the provision of educational opportunities which include workshops, a biennial provincial conference and online courses.
- publishing Social Work Now and numerous branch newsletters.
- developmenting role statements and position papers related to professional practice.
- offering direct services tailored to the needs of its members.
Learn how to get involved
The Local Engagement Ambassador & Network Program is a new structure that will increase focus on delivering valuable events and building strong local networks of social workers across the province.
Learn how to participate by visiting: https://oasw.org/Public/About_OASW/Local_Engagement_Ambassador_Program.aspx.
Connect with the Social Works Job Board!
Office Hours: Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm ET
For any questions/concerns feel free to contact our sales team at:
For any questions/concerns feel free to contact our customer service team at: