The Voice of Social Work in Ontario
The Ontario Association of Social Workers (OASW) is a bilingual organization that provides a voice for social workers in Ontario. OASW has approximately 5200 members and 15 branches across the province.
OASW does so by:
- speaking on behalf of the interests and concerns of social workers.
- advocating for the improvement of social policies and programs directly affecting social work practice and client groups served.
- articulating the value and contribution of the profession to the public, employers, government and stakeholders.
- supporting continuing competency through the provision of educational opportunities which include workshops, a biennial provincial conference and online courses.
- publishing Social Work Now and numerous branch newsletters.
- developmenting role statements and position papers related to professional practice.
- offering direct services tailored to the needs of its members.
Learn how to get involved @ the Branch Level: A great way to contribute to your local branch on issues that are important to you and the social work profession, and a great way to network with your social work peers. Find your branch and connect now!
Office Hours: Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm ET
For any questions/concerns feel free to contact our sales team at:
For any questions/concerns feel free to contact our customer service team at: